In a few weeks, that final decision regarding Kentucky Kingdom's future will be in the hands of Governor Beshear and the State Finance Department. We need you to rally with us to show the Governor and other elected officials that Kentucky Kingdom is a REALLY BIG FISH and that there's no need for anyone to "Cut Bait."
Save My Park RALLY
Saturday, October 13th
1pm till 3pm
EXECUTIVE STRIKE & SPARE / Parking Lot
911 Phillips Lane
Guest Speakers - Sign Petition - Record Video Testimonials
Family Friendly - Children's Activities, Games and Surprises!
We truly wish we were announcing that Kentucky Kingdom is safe from Demolition - but we still have a long way to go. Don't forget that the state's deadline for the Request for Proposals from all interested operators is October 19th - so no one really knows the status of the park's re-opening.
What we do know!
- Over the past few weeks thousands of you (former park employees, season pass holders and guests) have joined our ranks.
- You have helped tremendously by reaching out to others who share our interest in re-opening Kentucky Kingdom.
- In doing so you helped forward credible FACTS substantiating Kentucky Kingdom's economic impact on this city and the Commonwealth.
- You also shared photographs and touching stories and provided endless testimonials relating to your work experiences or memories of visiting Kentucky Kingdom with your family (1987-2009).
- Most important - you communicated your passion, you continue to ask intelligent questions, you even offered to volunteer your services to help weed or paint the park. You voiced concern that you wanted the park to look presentable to any perspective operator who would be visiting the park and assessing the opportunity.
- All of this has been accomplished in the spirit of "Possibility City" and wrapped in good ole Kentucky Hospitality.
We appreciate all of your support, but please don't give up!
This very well could be our last chance....to save Kentucky Kingdom. So, join us on Saturday, October 13th as we rally to show the Governor and other elected officials that Kentucky Kingdom IS s a REALLY BIG FISH and there is no need for anyone to "Cut Bait." But this time..... let's not let it get away!